Terms & Conditions – Henry Le Design
The receipt of your final payment will indicate that you (buyers) have read these Terms and Conditions and that you have accepted them.
The Terms and Conditions below form the basis of the contractual relationship between Henry Le Design (HLD) and its clients. It is extremely important that our clients understand and accept these Terms and Conditions as well as all web content.
Buying our products
Buying our products can be made to our website form or payment form: www.HenryLeDesign.com, or on our email: [email protected] or on other third parties website such as: www.Etsy.com (in case you want to pay us directly not on their website payment form)
Full or final payment is required since you buy our product(s). The full payment is referred to the price of the product(s) as well as the amount of shipping to your place (your provided address for shipping). As soon as we received your request we will make the invoice for payment (which including shipping cost if applied).
Henry Le Design currently quotes product(s) price in US Dollars on our website as well as in any invoices (for overseas clients) and quotes in USD to you at the time. The price includes any sales taxes or but not yet including VAT where applicable (10% of the total amount for VAT added since you request us to issue VAT Government Invoice). Prices are subject to change without notice at our discretion
Methods of Payment
Full settlement should be made after we issued the Invoice (for Products price plus shipping fee(s). We are now able to offer 2 methods of Payment:
- Online Payment with One PAY: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and JCB Card accepted (3.85 % of the amount will be charged for transaction fee)
- We connect with OnePAY Payment Gateway to accept Online Card Payment (onepay.vn ). All of your card information is processed through SSL protocol with the international card security standards. Your card information will not be stored in our system (Merchant).
- After you have received the Invoice Payment Link, please check the information of the Invoice. If all the information is correct, please check the Terms and Conditions and click, I agree with Terms and Conditions and click Submit.
- You will be redirected to OnePAY Payment Gateway to pay us online with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and JCB Card with the following steps:
Input Card information:
The URL (Uniform Resource Locator) will begin with https://onepay.vn/…
To make the payment, you will input the following card information:
- Card Number:
- Expiration Date
- CSC (Card Security Code – CVV, CVC)
- Billing address (Card holder’s address which has been registered with the Issuer Bank)
- Click “PAY”.
- Online payment password (If you have enrolled 3D- Secure Program for your card with the Issuer Bank namely Verified by Visa for Visa card, MasterCard Secure Code for MasterCard, and J- Secure for JCB Card ).
Made by telegraphic transfer, Internet transfer to our following Henry Le Design’s nominal account details:
Bank account: Account name: NGUYEN THI THU HA
Account number: 088840060005288
VIETNAM INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL JOINT STOCK BANK
Address: VietTower, 198 B Tay Son Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam Swift code: VNIBVNVX
Please Do Not Send Cash Through the Post
Postage and Packaging Charges
All postage and packaging charges are clearly visible when purchasing. At the checkout stage, a full breakdown of the order detailing postage costs will be visible to you. Postage charges will vary depending on the location of the delivery address. Non-Vietnam addresses will incur higher delivery charges.
We always endeavor to have your order delivered in the shortest possible time (we will inform you of the estimated times for your shipping since you make the payment). In most cases, first-class post or next day courier is used. We reserve the right to use other posting methods where deemed appropriate.
Noted: Since the Covid-19 happened, the shipping time sometimes delays due to many reasons. We would highly appreciate your patience in some cases of the late delivery
If your order does not arrive
If your order does not arrive you need to inform us immediately so we can track and trace the whereabouts of your order and arrange its delivery or for a replacement to be sent out. In cases where a delivery company permanently loses an order, it is our responsibility to seek compensation from the courier and replace missing goods.
If your order is damaged
In cases where couriers break or damage your order, we require immediate notification so we can process a damage claim with our couriers. Damaged items will be replaced by us at our expense. Damaged goods will be collected by our couriers if required.
Henry Le Design is a brand owned and operated by Viet Vision Travel & Trading JSC.
No 31 Van Mieu Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Henry Le Design reserves the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.